Saturday, August 21, 2010

This little stinker...

This little stinker.... yes, this one pictured below.... is growing up WAY too fast! She is Three going on 30... and I can't believe the changes in her since her little sister has arrived.

This is her today before she and her father spent HOURS horseback looking for a few lost yearlings. Yes, my BABY is growing up and I'm having a pretty hard time with it! (can you tell?)




She has been such a great Big Sister. She helps me out ALL the time. She can "babysit" Saydee when I'm doing things around the house. She sings to her, gives her the pacifier when she needs it, tells me when she is crying and helps me with the diaper changes. I haven't noticed any jealousy at all, well except that directed towards Gigi when she spends a little too much time with Saydee. GiGi and Baylee are pretty tight and Baylee doesn't mind letting everyone know who she belongs too. (it is totally cute though!)

One of the sweetest things I want to share happened a few weeks ago. Baylee always wants to give Saydee kisses before she goes to bed at night. One night I noticed that Baylee was whispering something into Saydee's ear. I didn't ask her what she said that time, but the next night she did it again so my curiosity got the better of me and I asked. Baylee looked at me with those big blue eyes and said: "Mom, I told Saydee that I love her to the moon and I love her back!" My eyes are watering right now just typing that! She is such a sweetheart!

Loving every minute with my two girls!

No comments: