Monday, October 26, 2009

It's that time of year....

I just want to apologize for my lack of blogs here lately.... it seems that this change in season has hit us with lots of activities! Some of which I will share in several posts.

This weekend (and the the weekend before) we got to hang out in our back yard and pick up..... PECANS! Yes, we have THREE pecan trees on our little lot. I'm really excited about all the pecans because, well, we bake allot around our house and quite frankly... pecans at the store are EXPENSIVE and just don't taste as good! Here are some pictures of this weekend.

One of THREE trees.
Baylee helping GiGi and Dad. She really enjoyed picking up the pecans.... wonder how many more years I can squeeze out of her before she refuses to partake in this activity???? I'm betting not too many!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

She is the cutest! Yummy pecans...Momma has several too and Chase loves to help her...he is 11 so you might have more years than you think...=)