Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Round Top 2009

This weekend was a smashing success! I found LOTS of great things for my house AND for my daughter! I really enjoyed a weekend with the "Girls!"
Friday morning Brenna, Sheralynne (Brenna's mom) and I headed out and spent the WHOLE day at Round Top, making it to Warrenton late that afternoon. Saturday we tried to leave by 7 AM, but.... with a group of girls like us... we didn't get out until around 8 or after! We shopped till we dropped Saturday... or should I say until we got SOAKED from the rain!
Over all it was a great weekend. I'll post pictures of my finds as soon as I get everything hung up on the walls and my house CLEAN!
Olivia, Amber, and I after we got soaked from the rain on Saturday! We just kept on shopping after we loaded our treasures into Amber's Jimmy!

Anne & Olivia sporting their "nerd" glasses. I can't remember the kids name off of "little giants", but they totally look like him!


3 comments:

Kathy said...

I'm officially jealous. Holly and I were going to do RT but it didn't work out. :(

Olivia Gann said...

It wasn't the Little Giants...it was The Sandlot...and his name was Michael "Skwints" Palladoras.....

chelsea rose said...

Looks like a fun weekend:) I gave you an award on my blog. Visit my blog and check it out.