Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Funny Baylee Story

A couple of days ago Baylee and I pulled up into the church parking lot to pick Saydee up from school and Baylee begged me to let her go in by herself and get her little sister.... She was very convincing and so darn cute that I actually said yes. It was the cutest experience EVER! They both came running down the sidewalk... lunch sack in one hand and little sister in the other with huge smiles and screams of MOMMA!!! I scooped both of them up and got little sister all buckled into her car seat and walked around to help Baylee buckle in her booster seat. As I was doing all this Baylee asked me this question: "Mom, since I went in and got Sissy, does that mean I get chore money when we get home?" I kind of chuckled to myself and told her, No Honey... sometimes we just do things out of the goodness of our hearts. I then proceeded to close the door and she stuck out her right arm AND leg to stop the door... I peeked around and looked at her and she had the funniest most questioning look on her face and said with both arms up in the air... "WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?"

I could hardly compose myself I was laughing so hard. When I shared that story with Tamra she laughed and said that was a really good teaching moment... did you tell her what it means? Of course I said NO, because I laughed ALL the way home!

This little girl keeps us on our toes. ALL. THE. TIME.


No comments: