Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Howdy!

Where have we been lately? That's a really good question! I'll let you know just as soon as I can remember! I'm not sure if its my mushy pregnancy brain or all the crazy busy weeks we have had lately. I'm not going to overload myself with trying to catch up on every single picture since.... oh.... maybe OCTOBER... but I will post a few to bring us up to date. I'm hoping to take about 30 minutes each week to update this blog, so please pray for me! HA!

Here we go....
Easter Cuteness... No prize egg for Baylee this year but she can tell you the Easter Story! PRAISE GOD!

Little Miss Adorible... Love those smiling eyes!

Official Country Bumpkins (we secretly LOVE it!)

Getting ready to ride with dad...

Baylee's first Play Day... Running the barrel pattern with Dad leading

Add caption

She told her dad she wanted to go faster... so... he did!


3 First Place Ribbons! Barrels, Flag & Keyhole
Sunday night when Byron tucked her into bed she told him she wanted to
practice more so she can do it by herself.... Not too sure Mom is ready for it, but Dad had a big
smile on his face. (and somewhat of a prideful puffed up chest!)
Our little girl is growing up.


Little Miss Grumpy pants.... Now, I wonder where she gets that from?
She was telling me "NO-WA".
Translation = NO, don't take my picture MOM!


No comments: