Friday, August 21, 2009

LUNCH TIME CONVERSATION...

Today, Byron and I went home for lunch... together (yes, he now offices with me.) When we got there, of course I hadn't done the dishes. After some joking around and lovingly poking fun at eachother, this is how the conversation ended...

BYRON: Are these things clean or dirty? (talking about the dishes in the dishwasher)

ASHLEY: I think so. (at this point we both bend over and look at the dishes on the bottom rack)

BYRON: Uh, I think not. They are dirty... MAN, do you even know how to turn this thing on?

ASHLEY: Yea, do you know how to load this stupid thing??? (as I point to the dishes in the sink)

BYRON: Yep, I sure do... There is a 12 pack of beer sitting right over there.... get to drinking!!!!!!

If you don't get it... Byron thinks "loading" the dishwasher means getting his wife drunk.....

P.S. This is a REAL conversation... I made nothing up.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys, you guys.

I love his dry sense of humor. Reminds me of someone else I know. :)

Alicia said...

LOL!!!

Too funny! This so sounds like a conversation that goes on in our household!