Friday, August 28, 2009

There's a first time for everything...

Unfortunately, I wish it wasn't so... Baylee has her first ear infection! I feel so sorry for the little trooper. She had a runny nose on Sunday and Monday, of course I didn't think anything about it because we live in allergy central. Tuesday I was in Decatur with Byron at a Rancher's Roundup Meeting. Tamra called and said B wasn't feeling good and she thought her ears might be bothering her. So, Wednesday I took her to the Doc. One look in her right ear and he said... WOW! She definitely has an ear infection! He said it was one of the worst ones he has seen in a while and that he was very surprised she wasn't just absolutely miserable. She definitely gets the high pain tolerance from the Gray side of the family, that's for sure! So, we are on all kinds of meds and I'm hoping I might have my little love bug back into tip top shape before her dad comes home on Sunday!

Wish me luck,


2 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh no!! Ear infections are sooooo not fun. I hope she gets to feeling better soon.

chelsea rose said...

Ewh....ear infections are miserable, poor baby. I think Courtney had to take Heidi to the doctor this morning for an ear infection...there must be something in the air. Good luck, I hope she gets to feeling better soon.