Friday, September 18, 2009

AG California

In Flight

Walking on Cloud Nine
Jammin' out to the IPod
I can't hear you!
This is often the response I get when the camera comes out.
I call this one... Digging for Gold.

Baylee and Mom on the plane... Not too sure what is going on with my hand... strange, I know.

Byron sat one row in front of us and pretended like he didn't now us.

I see the OCEAN!!!

The birthday boy... in the car... on the phone... blind folded... not knowing his surprise is waiting patiently outside the window.

Oh, the things we do to our fathers! HA!

Baylee and her "Uncle Bubba"

One of my favorite pictures. Sail boats in Pismo Beach

Bay-watch babe!

This is the picture I snapped right before she busted her crust and fell into the cold, cold water. She spent the rest of this trip to the beach wrapped up in a towel in PawPaw's arms!

Us three Gray's...

Dad & Rhonda

Going to the Beach Check list:


Orange Swim shorts: CHECK

Blue Texas A&M T-shirt: CHECK

Cowboy Boots: CHECK

Hat: CHECK


Classic Byron, just classic.


Thanks for reminding me just how redneck you really are.

I've really got to start letting you out more! HA!

He wears short shorts! HA! The water was FREEZING! I stepped in for about 10 seconds and my ankles had flash backs of high school days of icing them ... that was all I could stand, but not Byron. He was like a kid in a candy store. I really think he would have stayed out there forever!



Yea, this is the face you are going to get from now on Mom when you ask me to smile for that dumb camera! I'm NOT going to do it!



This stuff is SO cool! Let me throw it everywhere!



What you don't see is her sitting on my other flip flop because she didn't want to get dirty...




Every once in a while a blind squirrel will find a nut... no, wait... I mean a french fry? What?

Jackpot! Elephant Seals!!

Elephant Seals just Chillin'

Elephant Seal coming out of the water!


Heaven, just Heaven.




Ahh... this is what I live for... views like this!

Starfish: Sunning

Starfish: Underwater


4 comments:

Andrea said...

These pictures are great! Baylee is just too cute. Looks like you all had a great time. Oh and that picture of Byron in his beach wear....HILARIOUS!!!

Alicia said...

Great Pictures! Cali is BEAUTIFUL and a nice place to VISIT, but EXPENSIVE to live there...love all the pictures and yes...you need to let your hubby out more! Too cute though!

chelsea rose said...

Wow! You got some great pictures. I don't think I've ever seen a live starfish.

Kathy said...

Oh wow! Looks like an awesome trip!! Crazy that the water was that cold. Looks like Baylee did great on the plane. So fun! I know your dad loved the visit.