Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Miss Saydee Lynn is HERE!!!!

Miss Saydee Lynn Gray arrived on July 17th, 2010 at 3:48 am. She weighed in at 5 pounds 12 ounces and was 17 inches long.
I can't even tell you how blessed we feel right now. It is an amazing experience to become a mother and father, but when you get to do it for the second time those feelings just double! Baylee has just LOVED having her little sister around! As soon as she gets home in the afternoon's she hits the door looking for her little sister and give her kisses!
Saydee is just perfect. (of course I'm biased!) She is a great eater and sleeper! I actually think I've slept better the last few nights than I have since I got pregnant with her! She has put herself on a good 3 to 3.5 hour schedule which allows for EVERYONE to get some good sleep time in. She rarely ever cries, and when she does i think it is out of frustation with mom not getting the milk to her fast enough!
Here are a few pictures I have from my camera.


Me and my Girl


Pop and Gigi
Baylee meeting Saydee for the first time



Baylee's Big Sister Shirt

Our first family of four picture

Miss Saydee Lynn



Little Miss Priss in her car set.... this shows how tiny she really is!

My girls... the sweetest things on earth!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Congratulations!! She is absolutely adorable! Baylee looks so proud of her sister. Love y'all!

Amanda said...

What a beautiful family. I have tears in my eyes - I am so very happy for you guys!

chelsea rose said...

Ahhhh......those are so sweet. She's beautiful!!!

nikkiwiens said...

Congrats to the four of you!! Y'all look great and happy, and I can't believe how big Baylee is, she is beautiful, just like her momma! Saydee is beautiful too, like her sis and momma!! Hope to see y'all soon! I want to come see y'all, but just found out that Kylie has mono. When she gets better we will head out there to see y'all!!

Kathy said...

PRECIOUS!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Whitney Bownds said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!
You have two beautiful little girls!