Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Verdict is in....

So, I went in for my 37 week check up today and everything couldn't be better!!! Miss Saydee Lynn is now head DOWN!!! Praise God! That officially eleminates the possibility of a c-section. I am 50% efaced and dialted to a 1.... The Doc scheduled me to be induced on: JULY 20th!!!!I think she was a little nervous about the drive and about how fast my labor was with Baylee so she said she didn't want to risk anything. She also overloaded me with info on what to do if I go into labor before the 20th and what to do if I am no where near a hospital! You gotta love living in the sticks!!!! I'll post my belly pictures tomorrow!

Only 14 more days,
Ashley

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Yea!! A perfect even date of the 20th!! The ocd side of me is very excited about that. But I'm very excited, too, that you'll soon have that precious baby girl in your arms. I bet you are so ready to meet her!!
Love you guys!

Davy, Anne,and Aubrey said...

We are so excited to meet the future best friend of our little one...girl or boy. Love ya'll!!!