Saturday, February 20, 2010

The art of Flower Arranging

When I had Baylee it really puzzled me how much one little girl could look so much like her father. I mean the resemblance was uncanny. Tamra did a double take when she saw her because for a second she thought she had be dragged back in time about 30 years and was looking at Byron all over again.
Baylee was born at 6 O'Clock in the morning, Byron was born at 5:58 AM.
Baylee weighed 6 lbs, 4oz..... Byron weighed 6 lbs, 4oz
Baylee was 19 inches long, Byron was 19 inches long.
See what I mean? Not to mention the fact that she looked (and still does) just like him. I really wondered if she had any of me in her. I've often wondered that over the past 2.75 years.
Well, now I have proof! She does have some Cannon genes in her after all! (Nannie is probably doing cartwheels in heaven right now...) She like to arrange FLOWERS!
As Baylee would say: WHOOPIE! (that's as close to WHOOP as we can get her to say right now....)
This is one of the most BEAUTIFUL pictures of my "Little Sweet Thang."


















3 comments:

Andrea said...

Awww! Thats awesome!

Amanda said...

I know Nannie is so proud. :)

S. Brook Bell said...

i always thought of her when I had my shop!!! Ryan would walk there after school when he was little...saying he needed to work :)

I did not know you were in Insurance.....I have a company too!!! Crazy....what kind???