Thursday, February 18, 2010

Belly Pictures: 17 Weeks



These didn't make it into the last update..... (cause I know EVERYONE wants to see these! HA!)
You are probably wondering why my face is never in any of my belly pictures.... This is because Byron takes the pictures in the mornings when he is leaving for work and I don't have my head-dress or war paint on at that time. Soooooooo, maybe one day I can get up earlier and get that done and you can see my bright and shinning face too! HA! (don't hold your breath!)




2 comments:

Amanda said...

I just laughed out loud at your war paint comment. You look great, headless body and all!

chelsea rose said...

I'm with Amanda.....the war paint and headdress is too funny. And you look great, it also sounds as if you've been feeling better lately which is also great!