Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Baby Gray....

I went to my regular check-up last Tuesday, in the midst of my Flu epidemic, and had a good check-up. Here are the stats:

-Baby is growing, Momma is not.... it seems I had lost some weight since the previous visit. (the Doc isn't worried and quite frankly neither am I.... I know it is coming and when it does, it ain't going to be pretty)

-Baby's heartbeat is beautiful! In the 150's 160's. This visit was a little surprising.... it took a good 3 or 4 minutes for us go get a steady heartbeat because the Doc was having to chase the little person all over my belly.... he/she wouldn't be still!

-They drew my blood for the first time.... ouch. However, I didn't pass out. ( I really wanted to though!)

-We scheduled our next appointment on March 8th. This is when we will have our big 20 week sonogram. At this time we will be able to determine the sex of Little Baby Gray.

-I'm feeling LOTS of movement in the afternoon and at night.

I'm feeling better this week. Still can feel some of the symptoms of the Flu.... mostly just tiredness.

Little Miss Priss has really caught onto the whole idea of having a little brother or sister. The other night we were brushing her hair and teeth getting ready for bed and out of the blue she looks at me in the mirror and says excitedly: "I'm going to be a BIG SISTER???" I said, YES you are! She ran in to the family room and jumped in Byron's lap and told him she was going to be a Big Sister! She also sometimes pulls my shirt up and rubs my belly and says "hi baby!" Too cute. She will be a really good helper and I'm excited to see them together for the first time. We will be taking Baylee with us when we go on March 8th, I think it will be neat for her to experience that. (Not that she will remember it.)

So now Blogger friends.... I want to know your opinion.....

What will Little Baby Gray Be?

BOY or GIRL?

Lots of Love,

6 comments:

Brandi Burden said...

I am glad you are feeling better!!I vote boy! =)

chelsea rose said...

BOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has too be or Byron will be overrun with prissiness....and he looks to manly for that:)

Bar 7 Ranch said...

BOY!!!!

Olivia Gann said...

It's a Boy!!

Davy, Anne,and Aubrey said...

I have to go with baylee and say "sista".

Amanda said...

I'm going to say boy, but I know you will be ecstatic either way. I always thought I wanted a bunch of boys, but then I wonder what life would have been like growing up with only brothers?! Eeek! I guess I kinda like having a sister, so I hope Baylee (and Madie) are blessed to have little sisters one day. Okay, that was a really long reply. :) I'll be waiting to hear from you next week!!!