Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What happens when Daddy babysits.....

She was suppose to be laying down in her bed taking a nap.... instead she snuck into my bathroom and decided to put on her make-up. What you are seeing is mascara.... all over her face. I was gone to a Wedding Shower for my Brother all weekend so Daddy was in charge. He couldn't control his laughter long enough to be able to get mad at her, so there was no scolding involved. We now have the kiddie gate up in the doorway of her bedroom preventing her from exiting the premises.



(Courtney, if you are reading this.... I totally understand your "Pink Lipstick" experience. I'm still finding mascara in random places....)


One of many "Daddy" adventures,

3 comments:

Bar 7 Ranch said...

Love it!

Amanda said...

Ha ha ha!!! Love it!

Courtney said...

Not sure we should ever get our two together! I could only imagine the mess to be made!