Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Blog Worthy!!!

Tonight when I was tucking my sweet little angel into her bed, she started singing... Usually it is just a heaping helping of mumbo jumbo... but tonight it was just as clear as it could be. She was singing "Jesus Loves Me!" We usually refer to that song as "Jesus" but she VERY clearly said: Jesus, Jesus... then looked at me and said: "My Son?" I was so overwhelmed I almost couldn't get an answer out! I said YES, YES... Jesus is THE Son!!!! I immediately ran down the hall to get Byron, who I'm sure thought something was wrong... When he got in there she said it again! This is the first time we have heard her say His name. This is one of the greatest moments of my "parenting" career! I'm SO overwhelmed with the presence of God at this moment! I feel like I could bust!

Looking forward to more moments with Jesus,
Ashley & Byron

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet. :)

Alicia said...

PRECIOUS!!!

Olivia Gann said...

Jesus is sweet.....!!