Thursday, June 4, 2009

Prequil to the wedding festivities...

Okay, this is for all of you out there who are the queens (or kings) of packing a car. My sister got married on May 30th (WHOOP) and guess who did all of the decorating? ME, of course... Well the only problem was that I live in Throckmorton and the wedding was FIVE hours away in College Station. SO... I managed to get ALL of the decor into my car and still have room to fit myself (and quite literally nothing else) into my 4 door sedan. Take a peek:
Yes.. that would be my dress on top of column number 4! Still not sure how I got the door closed! View from front passenger seat.
Who needs and SUV?
Ash

1 comment:

Amanda said...

lol! i am so proud of you! i don't let anthony pack our car or our suitcase. ever. :) and i didn't know you got a new car!