Thursday, June 4, 2009

Da Weddin'

Well, I have to start this blog off with letting everyone know how VERY blessed I am to have a new addition to my Family. (For those of you who didn't read the title of this blog... no I'm not pregnant!) Kody Gann married my baby sister on May 30th, 2009. I believe it was the most beautiful wedding I've ever been a part of. (well, except for my child running around during the whole thing! HA!) I'm so very blessed to have Kody and my sister in my life. They are a perfect example of a beautiful, strong and young love. The wedding was BEAUTIFUL and the reception was a BLAST! Here are some pictures: ENJOY!

This would be a creation by Brenna at about midnight on Thursday. We were putting the final touches on some of the arrangements and this is what Brenna came up with. (oh, and that would be Kayla in the back ground with her head covered up with a blanket!) I'm thinking maybe we should have gone to bed by now....All of the bridesmaids at the rehearsal dinner at Wings and More. Yummy! Brenna Wilkins (my BFF from College), Kristen Dileo, Ashley Gray, Amber Dockins. This was not all of the bridesmaids, the others were goofing off with Olivia! Beautiful Bride and Handsome Groom... this was taken BEFORE the wedding... She could see him, but he couldn't see her! This one makes me cry every time! Two of a kind!Cake (sorry this picture is so small!)CHEESE! (dresses were strapless, so I am wearing clothes!) Our little family! Oh, look... Daddy taught Baylee how to make the picture face! LOL! I can NEVER get them both to smile at the same time! Oh well, at least Byron looks like he might have a tiny little grin on his face! That almost never happens.
I'm waiting on more pictures from several other people, I'll post those when they come in!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Aww! You all look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Ashley,

Everyone was so beautiful and it looks like you had a good time as well. Olivia's dress is awesome! Your little sweetie pie is so adorable. Thanks for sharing the great photos.