Wednesday, June 24, 2009

June 26, 2004: A Day to Remember...

Five Years ago today, Byron Heath Gray made me the happiest woman in the world. Words can not describe what a blessing it has been having you in my life.



5 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT YOU:

1.) I LOVE that you LOVE me!(let's be honest... you are the only man in this world that can! Lucky for me,I know that and will spend the rest of my life making sure it stays that way!)


2.) I LOVE how you are the sensible and practical one in our relationship. You always make me see "the other side" of a story... weather I want to or not!


3.) I LOVE how every time I look at Baylee I see the best of YOU and ME, and sometimes wonder how in the world we got so lucky as to be blessed with a little Angel on Earth.

4.) I LOVE how you always let me run my fingers through your hair while we are sitting in Church. I LOVE doing this because I get a better, closer look at each and every one of your gray hairs. I know... I know... You are probably laughing right now thinking to yourself... "Yea, you gave me those gray hairs!" I'm not going to deny that, but the truth is... each one of those gray hairs is a memory. And on this day, 45 years from now... I plan on knowing EXACTLY where every single one of those "gray haired" memories came from.


5.) I LOVE our lunch breaks with each other. In the EIGHT years we have been together, these last three months have allowed us the opportunity to share two meals a day together. I LOVE how you make fun of my Soap Opera, but that you also watch it with me with out complaining!

Yes, these are the little "priceless" things in my life that come from you.



Here's to You loving Me, being practical, more Angels on Earth, gray hairs, and Soap Opera lunches!


I LOVE YOU BYRON GRAY!



Ash

1+1 sometimes = 3

2 comments:

Alicia said...

AAWWW...Ashley this post is so sweet! I love it! You are too cute!

Amanda said...

Happy anniversary! Love you guys!