Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Nesting

I've already cleaned out and re-organized the storage building where we have all the "baby" stuff. I realized I had 5 HUGE totes full of clothes from Miss Priss, and those only go through the 12 month size! I have them all lined up at the front of the storage building waiting for me to go get them one by one and wash everything up and put it away!

I think the combination of my nestingness (is that even a word?) and this WONDERFUL weather has got me feeling all crafty. I have this really bad feeling of urgency (why I have no idea..) to get all of Baylee's scrapbooks done before this new little angel blesses us with her presence.

I thought they turned out pretty darn cute, so I decided to share some pages with you guys!


Here are a few pages from our Family Album:






Cheers to Nestingness and Craftiness,

2 comments:

chelsea rose said...

So cute! Happy nesting!

Amanda said...

These look really good, Ash!