Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Since no one is really playing along with my game (which I'm VERY disappointed about) I guess I'll just spell it out for everyone!



IT's A GIRL!!!!!!


Here are a few more sono pictures.


This is a picture of her adorible little head and part of her body. (profile view)




This is a picture of her bottom and legs showing proof she is a girl...


(no, Aunt Kim.... she is not a duck!)

This on is my all time FAVORITE! She is saying: "Gig 'Em Aggies!"
(really, I think she is sucking her thumb but I can dream can't I?)

Sugar and Spice and all things Nice... that's what Little Girls are made of,


4 comments:

Brandi Burden said...

YAY!! How exciting!! I am sure Baylee will love having a little sister to play with!! =)

Kathy said...

Congrats!!!!! How fun! You are going to have so much fun dressing them in cute little matching things. :)

For the record....I did not guess about the sex b/c I had no clue. I really thought it was a boy. This is why God did not make me a sonographer.

chelsea rose said...

Yay! Congrats, that is so exciting. Hey, don't start with Aggie brainwashing in the womb, at least give her a few months before you insist on maroon:)

I am so excited for ya'll.

Bar 7 Ranch said...

Congrats!!!! Clancy needed a younger woman for his future wife. ;)

Sorry I didnt guess. I was all turned around looking at that pic for some reason. Now I see it. ;)

Gig Em!!